It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Available for testing groups : Thief 1/Gold - Thief 2 - Thief Deadly Shadows - The Dark Mod

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Where's my usergroup gone?!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:57 am 
Administrator
Administrator

No. tested: 6-10
Recent/major FMs tested: Thieves' Highway, Lord of the Thieves, Uninvited Guest, The Sun Within and The Sun Without, A Night's Profit
Fav. playing style: Ghoster
A short while ago we pruned all the usergroups for missions released in 2008, this included 2 contest missions. The reason for this is that the list of usergroups was getting very lengthy and somewhat unmanageable. Authors and testers should still have viewing access to their previous missions as permissions have been assigned manually. This will be an annual event, so mid next year we'll do it again for 2009 missions.

If you had access to a mission beforehand and now you don't, please could you contact me.

Post subject: Re: Where's my usergroup gone?!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm 
Uber Member
Uber Member

No. tested: 21-30
Recent/major FMs tested: Eclipsed, Mine Saga, A Journey into the Underdark, King's Story, The Sun Within And The Sun Without
Fav. playing style: Ghoster (knockouts allowed)
Just wanted to mention here I can access the 'Good Vs. Bad' forum (from author SneaksieGarrett) in the Complete Missions 2008 part, while I never applied for betatesting that one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Recent/major FMs tested: Thieves' Highway, Lord of the Thieves, Uninvited Guest, The Sun Within and The Sun Without, A Night's Profit
Ok thanks for letting me know, its resolved now :]

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 am 
Uber Member
Uber Member

No. tested: 21-30
Recent/major FMs tested: Eclipsed, Mine Saga, A Journey into the Underdark, King's Story, The Sun Within And The Sun Without
Fav. playing style: Ghoster (knockouts allowed)
Oh, found another one. :P I can see the TAC mission 'A weekend Getaway' by Ottoj55, but haven't tested that one either.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:16 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Cheers for keeping vigilant! There seems to be a bug adding new usergroups to random old forums. Something to keep an eye on :\

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

There's been another pruning session, this time deleting usergroups that belonged to archived forums with posts dated November 2009 or earlier. There are two new usergroups that have been created to make access easier. Again - if you notice you should have access somewhere and cannot see it, or alternatively you can see something you couldn't access before please let me know.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]