It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Available for testing groups : Thief 1/Gold - Thief 2 - Thief Deadly Shadows - The Dark Mod

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Contrary to popular belief . . .
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 pm 
Uber Member
Uber Member

FMs by user: None - completed Komag's and 'official' Dromed tutorial.
No. tested: 50-100
Recent/major FMs tested: It was a privilege testing them all.
Fav. playing style: Explorer
I really do exist!! Hi guys and gals, long time no see.

First Iºd like to say sorry to everyone I let down when I lost my internet. I still have no internet but Iºm currently working in Portugal for a few days (I did wave at you Cardia on the way down south!) and so am using the hotel pc. I managed to get a convoluted message to Tannar and I know he sent messages with my apologies but there may be someone I missed.

Iºm using a Portugese keyboard so havenºt found my way to the apostrophe and dash etc etc so this will look a bit odd I reckon. Arrived at this hotel/sports complex near Faro yesterday morning after leaving UK in a 7.5 ton truck with a load of gear to try and create some kind of WOW (donºt you just hate that word!) factor with minimal budget. Journey took best part of 4 days rather than the 2 weºd planned on due to 2 punctures ~not funny in a lorry I have to say ~ especially when carrying too much stuff. Then we got stuck up a mountain with an overheated engine with artics tearing round a blind corner trying to get up the hill too whilst I took my life in my hands and raced down the hard shoulder with my warning triangle.

Have to say that when a wallet with cash and cards was lost, we went to the Guardia Civil in Spain somewhere, to hopefully find a Western Union office to collect funds from. Luckily the cop on duty had a son who was doing an English course and he was fantastic. He spent 3 hours driving us around and translating and just being brilliant. Weºd have been totally stumped otherwise ~ not easy driving a big truck round a city centre, thatºs for sure. But apparently he enjoyed himself lol|

Still, weºre here now probably till Sunday/Monday so Iºve got some internet access ~I miss it so much~ and will be able to spend a little time catching up and trying to find out why Iºm stuck in Just Friends Part 2 and Unknown Treasure!! Iºve got a 700 mb stick so am also looking to download a few games ~so would appreciate suggestions ~I can see thereºve been quite a few releases.

Iºm hoping to move to a real place to live in a couple of weeks rather than the industrial unit I live in now and if so, Iºll be able to get internet again and will then be back in action. I see that 3 fms havenºt made it out the door yet so hopefully theyºll still be here when Iºm back full time.

Hope you lot are all well and being busy creating lots of fms. :D

Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief . . .
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm 
Uber Member
Uber Member

No. tested: 21-30
Recent/major FMs tested: Eclipsed, Mine Saga, A Journey into the Underdark, King's Story, The Sun Within And The Sun Without
Fav. playing style: Ghoster (knockouts allowed)
Woot, a nickie!

Good to hear from you, I hope you'll get internet soon.

So, some recommendations? I think this might be the best releases of the last months:

- The Mirror of Return, sequel to Ultima Ratio
- The Sun Within And The Sun Without
- King's Story
(You're gonna be stuck on this one though, so that might be a problem without internet.)
- Insanity's Crescendo, sequel to Unholy Vivid Innocence

Come back soon, everyone is makking spellin mistakkes! :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

No. tested: 6-10
Recent/major FMs tested: Thieves' Highway, Lord of the Thieves, Uninvited Guest, The Sun Within and The Sun Without, A Night's Profit
Fav. playing style: Ghoster
Missed you nickie, I noticed you had been gone :p :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm 
Uber Member
Uber Member

FMs by user: None - completed Komag's and 'official' Dromed tutorial.
No. tested: 50-100
Recent/major FMs tested: It was a privilege testing them all.
Fav. playing style: Explorer
Thanks guys! Iºve just realised that itºs the Mirror of Return that Iºm stuck on so Iºve got that already ~ it was a great surprise after downloading it to see 3 missions ~ a real treat. I did some of the text tweaking on Kingºs Story so Iºll definitely give that a go but I donºt think Iºve played Unholy Vivid Innocence so Iºll get that and Insanityºs Crescendo. So those should keep me out of trouble for a while. :D

Where the heck is the apostrophe on this keyboard!!!!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]