It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:03 pm

Available for testing groups : Thief 1/Gold - Thief 2 - Thief Deadly Shadows - The Dark Mod

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: NOTICE: FORUM UPDATED - PLEASE REPORT BUGS
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

No. tested: 6-10
Recent/major FMs tested: Thieves' Highway, Lord of the Thieves, Uninvited Guest, The Sun Within and The Sun Without, A Night's Profit
Fav. playing style: Ghoster
Hi all,

The site has gone through a much needed upgrade over the weekend. Please bear in mind that there may be periods of downtime and bugs, please report any bugs in the General Stuff forum.

That is all.

Andy

Last edited by Dussander on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Upgrade successful

Post subject: Re: NOTICE: FORUM UPDATED - PLEASE REPORT BUGS
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:32 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Recent/major FMs tested: Thieves' Highway, Lord of the Thieves, Uninvited Guest, The Sun Within and The Sun Without, A Night's Profit
Looks like my host may be moved the site and potentially changed some systems. I haven't been able to reproduce the situation which stops people from accessing the site, but hopefully this is just related to the move. If it persists, I'll take a closer look at it.

What I can confirm (thanks BBB for highlighting) is that attachments are broken, I am unable to override the limit of 2MB, which is of course nearly useless for the majority. It looks like some manual editing of the server files is necessary, which I'll see about doing when I have access to my site.

Rgds,
Andy

Post subject: Re: NOTICE: FORUM UPDATED - PLEASE REPORT BUGS
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

A note from my host:

Quote:
Just wanted to let you know I've moved your forum to a new server as we're retiring the old one. Hopefully it'll have gone across relatively unscathed, it appears to load correctly to the front page at least, so hopefully its all made it across alright. You may find you get a 'This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server.' page for a little while - this is due to DNS taking a bit of time to switch over. The original server has disabled the account to avoid changes to the database while things switch over, but as soon as it does (should be under 12 hours), you should be back as it was before I moved it!

Also, the 2MB attachment limit has been removed. It is currently set by the server as 30MB, which can be revised back to 40MB if it's not workable. I've noticed that there are a lot of big files no longer being used, so these might be removed to free up space.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]